Pre-cut magnet sheet sets are the perfect solution for all your magnetic needs! Our sets are suitable for a range of different projects and applications. Each magnet is made from high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity while providing a strong and reliable hold.
Our pre-cut blank magnet sheet set is ideal for use in many settings, including temporary custom car magnets, DIY projects, and industrial applications. Whether you're looking to organize your workspace, create custom refrigerator magnets, customize menu boards, or create magnetic signs for cars, our pre-cut magnet sheet set has you covered.
With our pre-cut sheet magnets, you'll never have to worry about cutting or shaping magnets again. Our magnet blank sets are already cut to size with rounded corners and ready to use, saving you time and effort.
So why wait? Order your pre-cut magnet sheet set today and experience the convenience and versatility of these high-quality magnets for yourself!
Magnum Magnetics pre-cut magnetic sign blanks - first rate, superior, 30 mil flexible material that holds onto vehicles even at high speeds. They conform well to most metal surfaces and are easy to remove. Blanks have rounded corners to prevent wind lift off. Simply apply your vinyl letters, printed vinyl graphics or screen print ink. Sold as a set of 2 blanks.
Storing Flexible Magnet
- Store magnet sheets in a clean, dry place.
- Stack magnet sheets on a level surface. Avoid placing objects (such as cartons) on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
- Before affixing a magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats, and waxes are cured.*
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
*(Approximate curing times: paint - 90 days; clear coat - 60 days; wax - 2 days.)
Applying Flexible Magnet
- Before applying, test all inks and paints used on the magnet for adhesion and solvent compatibility.
- Affix to smooth, flat, or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface. Do not place over protrusions (molding, decals, pin striping, etc.) or concave areas. There must be NO air pockets.
- The magnet should be at a room temperature of 60 degrees F (16 degrees C) or above to achieve the best results.
- Do not apply a magnet curled with the magnet side out. The magnet may not attach properly to the metallic surface, resulting in lifted corners or air gaps, weakening its holding strength. Follow the instructions for Storing Flexible Magnets.
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove it from the surface and reaffix it. Lift at sides and not at corners to remove. Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Do NOT use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods), temperatures exceeding 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), or temperatures below -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C). Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle, so use caution when handling it.
- Long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven surface fading because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
- Do NOT use it on non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding, and repainted surfaces.
NOTE: Doors and panels on some vehicles are not made of steel. This product will not work on aluminum and plastic surfaces.
Cleaning Flexible Magnet
- Remove the magnet at regular intervals to guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications). Clean the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean DAILY.)
- After waxing and polishing, allow two days for wax to cure before applying magnets.
Magnum Magnetics, we produced in the United States at two Ohio manufacturing facilities.