ThermoFlex Plus is available in 55 colors with a matte finish, 6 metallic colors, 5 neon colors, 12 metal flake colors, and 5 glossy colors to match all your popular sports teams. ThermoFlex Plus may be applied in layers for multi-colored designs, with the exception of the Neon colors, Antique Silver, Graphite, Bronze, Old Gold, Copper Gold, Dark Copper, the Metal Flake colors, and Columbia Blue. These colors cannot have layers adhered on top of them, although we have successfully layered these products on top of other colors.
- Create your design in graphics software, such as Corel Draw and mirror the image in the effects menu.
- Load ThermoFlex Plus onto your plotter.
- Always test cut to ensure proper depth, speed and down force.
- Cut in mirror image.
- Weed film from carrier that you do not want to transfer.
- Place image on the surface to which you are transferring the film
- Place a Teflon sheet between the heat platen and the polyester carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press between 330deg F - 335deg F for 17-20 seconds using firm even pressure.
- If ThermoFlex Plus only partially adheres to the fabric it is usually because insufficient or uneven pressure was applied. If this happens, reposition the design, increase the pressure and repress.
- Peel warm or cold. It is much easier to peel while still warm but for consistent results allow at least 10 seconds of cooling time before peeling. For greater durability, cover with a Teflon sheet and repress for 10 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out before washing. Wash in warm to hot water. You can tumble dry ThermoFlex Plus decorated garments on high heat without the transfer film sticking to itself.
is very durable and if properly applied, will last for the life of the garment.
You can apply ThermoFlex Plus to cotton, polyester, blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool and linen.ThermoFlex Plus will NOT adhere to nylon.
ThermoFlex Plus will also adhere to itself. You can build complex designs by applying ThermoFlex Plus in multiple layers.
All technical information and recommendations are based on tests we believe to be reliable. We cannot guarantee performance, however, for conditions not under our control. Before using, please read our product descriptions and instructions to determine the suitability of each product for your intended use. The user assumes all risk and liability in connection with their use.