Siser Electric is one of my favorite Siser heat transfer vinyls. With Halloween on its way, I wanted to make a festive shirt with some pizzazz! I’d like to show you how to use Siser Electric heat transfer vinyl to create some awesome designs for your shirts, bags, hats, and more. Siser Electric comes in a variety of colors and has a shimmer finish that makes your projects stand out. It cuts, weeds and applies as easily as Siser EasyWeed and can be applied with a heat press or home iron.Get Siser EasyWeed Electric HTV Here
Here are some benefits, features, and tips for using Siser Electric heat transfer vinyl:
- Compatible with most cutting machines.
- Apply with any heat press or home iron.
- 24 vibrant colors.
- Durable and washable.
- Easy to apply.
- Soft and flexible.
- Applies to cotton/poly blends.
- Presses at the same time and temperature as Siser Easyweed.
Since I was using two colors for this design, I applied this design a little differently than a one-color design. The process was very easy. To create your own design like mine, follow these simple steps:
- Choose your design and load it into your cutting software. I bought two designs from the Silhouette Design Store and combined the two to make my own custom design.
- Mirror the image and adjust the cut settings accordingly. I cut the Electric with a standard blade on the same cut settings as Siser EasyWeed.
- Cut out your design and weed out the excess vinyl around your design, leaving only the parts that you want to transfer.
- Preheat your heat press or iron to the recommended temperature and time. I used a heat press with the recommended temperature of 305°F with medium pressure. (I encourage you to download the Siser app to your phone for quick reference to all their HTV application settings)
- Pre-press for 3 seconds to remove any wrinkles or moisture.
- Place your design on your shirt, with the clear carrier sheet facing up. Your design should read correctly.
- Cover your design with a heat transfer cover sheet or parchment paper to protect it from direct heat.
- Press your design for 10-15 seconds, then peel off the carrier sheet which can be peeled hot or cold.
(This is where it is different than a one-color press. If you are pressing more than one color on a shirt, press the first/bottom color for only 3 seconds, just enough for the vinyl to stick to the shirt. Then press the last color for the full 10-15 seconds. This will keep the first color from getting too much heat.)
I cut the clear around the design of the second color so the clear would not touch the first color. If the clear touches the first color during the press of the second color, you may see an indention of the clear on the first color. Sometimes this will come out with a quick press, but I don’t like taking a chance. If you are not able to trim around the second design you can press it for only a few seconds, remove the clear, and then press for the full time. Either way is acceptable.
- Enjoy your new custom-made item!
Siser Electric heat transfer vinyl is a great way to add some sparkle and shine to your creations. You can mix and match different colors and patterns to create unique looks. It’s also durable, washable, and eco-friendly making it a great choice for both personal and professional use.
Siser Electric is not just another heat transfer vinyl. It’s a premium product that will take your creativity to the next level. With Siser Electric, you can create eye-catching designs that will impress your customers, friends, and family. Don’t settle for ordinary vinyl when you can have Siser Electric!
To learn more about Siser Electric and how to use it, check out our social media, website, and blog for tips, tutorials, and inspiration. You can also browse our online store and order your Siser Electric today. We offer fast shipping, excellent customer service, and competitive prices. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your hands on the best heat transfer vinyl on the market. Order your Siser Electric now and get ready to shine!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and learned something new. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. I would love to see your creations, so tag us on social media.
We Supply. You Create.