This video from Tanis gives a much more in-depth example of using Siser Easy Puff heat transfer vinyl for a t-shirt:
If you are looking for various colors of Siser Easy Puff then click the button below:Get Siser Easy Puff Vinyl Here
Here is more information about Siser Easy Puff HTV:
Siser EasyPuff is a unique HTV that “puffs” up from the garment when heat applied, transforming designs into a textured 3D look. Easy Puff provides a bold style that’s perfect for lettering and other large designs that can highlight the elevated effect.
With a pressure-sensitive carrier and low application temperature, Easy Puff truly lives up to its name! Easy Puff is designed to withstand only one heat application.
Repeated applications will “flatten” the puff effect permanently. It is recommended to apply Easy Puff last when used with other materials. Because proper, firm pressure is key with Easy Puff, it is not recommended to apply with a home iron.
Cut in Reverse Weed Heat Application:
- Preheat Garment for 2-3 seconds
- Temperature: 280 deg F/138 deg C
- Pressure: Firm Time: 8-10 seconds
- Peel Holt Adheres To: 100% cotton 100% polyester poly/cotton blends.
- Washing Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash Machine wash cold with mild detergen Tumble dry on low Do not bleach or dry clean Wash inside-out for best results