GT500MR Series is a 3 mil matte flexible calendered vinyl film with a removable pressure sensitive laminated to a 78# clay coated liner. GT500MR films are ideal for home d™cor and other temporary applications that require clean removability. These products are commonly processed on computer programmable sign cutting machines.
- APPLICATIONS: This product is designed for temporary decals, displays and exhibition stands. Ideal for markings and decorative graphic applications. Because substrates and paints vary widely, test this product before use.
- Thickness: Film 3.0 mils. Adhesive .8 to 1.0 mils. Liner 4.5 mils. (Thickness variance +10%)
- Dimensional Stability: Good.
- Temperature Ranges: Minimum application temperature +40deg F. Service temperature range -40deg F to +200deg F.
- Expected Lifetime Exterior: Removable up to 1 year under normal exposure conditions.
- Adhesion: To stainless steel 12 to 32oz/ in. To glass 8 to 32oz/ in. Tested according to PSTC-101 Method A procedures with 24 hour dwell at 70deg F and 50% relative humidity. Typical values. Individual values may vary. Test thoroughly for your specific application before production.
- Water Resistance: Limited immersion resistance. Test for specific application.
- Humidity Resistance: Good.
- Storage: Stability 6 months shelf life when stored at 70deg F and 50% relative humidity.